Life Expectancy Facts:
Projected World Population Will Change from 2005 to 2040
- All ages will increase to 35%. People 100 years or older will increase by 746% according to the US Census Bureau.
- More than half of all the babies born since 2000 can expect to live to 100. The Lancet BMJ.
- Thirty percent of aging is based on genetics. 70% is attributed to lifestyle choices. McArther Foundation.
- Your oldest relative lived to 75. You have their genes.
- Adjust your lifestyle today and enjoy the quality of life you deserve.
Nervous System Facts:
- Has more than a billion neurons.
- Stores more than 100 trillion bits of information.
- Regenerates constantly and can renew its cells, even in adulthood.
- Communicates via the spinal cord to every cell so your body through 45 miles of nerves.
- Nerves relay over 3 million messages every second between your brain and every cell in your body at speeds up to 170 m.p.h.
Regeneration is possible with Chiropractic.
Spinal Injury Research Facts:
- 8-10 mm of pressure, the wieght of a dime, can reduce spinal nerve transmission. CU.
- 10 mm of pressure can interfere with the nutrition of a nerve, starving it of nutrients. JMPT.
- Nerve compression can exist without pain. -Spine.
- Stretching a nerve 6% can decrease the strength of its impulse by 70%.
- After two weeks of immobilization scar tissue can appear in the bone. – T Videman, M.D.
How Spinal Subluxations Happen.
The birth process – Learning to walk- Childhood play, growth spurts.- Body weight changes- Physical, Chemical and Mental Stress -Intense emotional experience – Auto accidents, work injuries- Environmental toxicity, food poisoning -sports injuries, intensive training -Hormonal changes – Poor posture, excess sitting – trips and falls – Sickness or disease.